Good food as well as a nice drink, whether it's a fine wine, a perfect coffee or a whisky of several years' standing, will please every man. It's not just about the bottle, gentlemen will surely be delighted by all the fine-tuned accessories around - beautiful decanters, glasses or a stylish coffee machine... All they need is the company of their best friends and there you have it – the perfect evening!
- Clima thermo bottle. A practical gift to enjoy favourite drink on the go.
- Fein bottle opener. In a beautiful minimalist design.
- Liqueur glass. From which liquor tastes even better.
- Decanter decanter. The red wine decanter from Audo aerates wine in two minutes.
- Bottle mills. Menu's popular grinders for all enthusiastic cooks.
- Theo coffee maker and cup. Just right for lovers of slow drip coffee and stylish tableware.
- Tray. A tray with a motif created by artist Dawn Sweitzer for Ethnicraft.
- Essence Glasses. Glasses come in a gift pack of two or four.
In the name of design
In addition to good drinks, we also bring you tips on other pieces that will delight especially true design enthusiasts. They will be interested to read the pages dedicated to the most important design icons in the Atlas of Furniture Design, and the iconic Flowerpot lamp from Verner Panton can provide them with light and something to admire.
- The Design Letters mug. Mugs and other tabelware with typography designed by renowned designer Arne Jacobsen.
- HAY Clock. Handy table clock by designer Jasper Morrison.
- Flowerpot VP9. The perfect portable lamp by &Tradition.
- EM77 Frenchpress. A practical gift from the world-famous Stelton collection created in 1977.
- Atlas of Furniture Design. Over 1000 pages on the evolution of furniture design – it's a must read.
- Eames House Bird. A truly iconic piece.
- Elephant keyring. Made of leather, inspired by the iconic Eames Elephant toy.
- Occasional Table LTR. Designed in the 1950s by Charles and Ray Eames.
For a stylish office
Practical yet attractive accessories will delight not only workaholics. A designer organiser or a timeless desk lamp should not be missing in any study, where it will delight with its aesthetics.
- Colour Squares poster. Art print by Berit Mogensen Lopez for The Poster Club.
- Dots magnets. A practical and fun accessory by Vitra.
- Relate table. The elegant side table serves as an easy-to-carry side table standing near to sofa or armchair.
- Favourite mug. For beloved dads, for coffee, or as a pencil cup.
- Restore basket. Multifunctional storage basket made from recycled felt.
- Wooden Shorebird. Designed by Normann Copenhagen.
- Elephant Pad. Leather accessory for a stylish workplace.
- Birdy table lamp. The classic lamp in 1952 design will be a stylish addition to any desk.
- Toolbox Organizer. A practical accessory in the shape of a toolbox from Vitra.
DesignVille Christmas guide
For more inspiration on what to gift men, check out our Christmas guide with a selection of gifts for men.