Calming warm tones
The softer shades of cream complemented by wooden or metallic elements play on a romantic note, so a gift in these colours could be the perfect choice. Design enthusiasts won't be disappointed by Vitra's iconic Eames House Bird, while a more practical gift for women might be a thermo bottle from 24Bottles.
- The Clima Thermal Bottle. Design water bottle with excellent insulating properties from 24Bottles.
- Flow mug. A perfectly imperfect gift for women who love hot drinks and nice crockery.
- Free Cushion. A combination of design and comfort from Ferm Living.
- Eames House Bird. The absolute classic from Vitra will become a treasured gift not only for design lovers.
- Aalto candlholder. A candle holder from the iconic Alvar Aalto collection by Iittala.
- Collect glass. A pack of glasses with unique embossing by &Tradition.
- Carafe Collect. Together with the glasses, they make a perfect set.
- Ball Clock. Beautiful clock from the iconic collection designed by George Nelson.
- Shell Pot. An absolute must have for all the plant lovers by Ferm Living.
Design and practical
The selection in tones of neutral grey, blue and pastel pink draws attention to pieces that stand out not only for their exquisite aesthetics, but also for their practicality. Don't miss out on design kitchen accessories. Ideal for those who want a perfectly fine-tuned home - and not just around Christmas.
- Curve placemats. Leather dining table mats by Lind DNA.
- Curve tableware. Together with the placemats of the same shape, they form a stylish set.
- Flowerpot lamp. Flowerpot design and dimmable portable lamp by &Tradition.
- Melt Clock. A piece inspired by surrealism by Ferm Living.
- The Restore basket. Storage basket by Muuto for all lovers of organized home.
- Bottle Grinders. Iconic salt and pepper grinders by Audo.
- EM77 thermos. Practical thermos from the iconic Stelton collection.
- To Go Click thermos. The Stelton coffee mug, perfect for on the go.
- High Tray. A stylish tray designed by Jasper Morrison for Vitra.
- Ripple glass. A set of glasses from Ferm Living, made from hand-blown glass.
Classic and minimalistic
The combination of black and clear glass is perhaps forever timeless, and therefore a gift in these colours will surely hit the taste of the beloved. Especially one who prefers classic style and minimalism with a touch of elegance.
- Yama Oval tray. Beautiful decorative tray by Ferm Living.
- HAY table clock. Practical accessory by designer Jasper Morrison.
- Kizu lamp. Design portable table lamp by New Works with beautiful marble.
- Flip mirror. Cosmetic table mirror with practical tray by Normann Copenhagen.
- Iconic Aalto vase. The perfect gift for lovers of floral arrangements.
- Kastehelmi candle holder. Classic tea light candle holder by Iittala.
- Coffee Alone At Place De Clichy poster. Art print by Sofia Lind exclusively for The Poster Club.
- Essence glass. A timeless classic from Iittala in a set of two or four.
- Bottle grinders. Designer grinders in a new, petite design.
- Tinta cups. A set of four glass egg cups for breakfast lovers.
- Kettle Teapot. A glass teapot in pure and minimalist design.
DesignVille Christmas guide
Ffind more inspiration to help you pick the best piece for women in our Christmas guide – Gift Tips for Women.
P. S. What gifts will you give to the ladies you love this year?